Page 4 of 9
Junior Golf Clinic Schedule
- Junior Golf Clinics are open to all Junior Members of the NSJGA.
- The player is responsible to bring his/her own equipment.
- Golf Balls will be provided for practice during the Clinic
- The Junior Golf Clinics will begin at 5:15 pm and end at 6:45 pm on the Tuesdays listed below.
- The Clinic will consist of 1/2 hour of Full Swing Instruction, 1/2 hour of Putting and/or Chipping Instruction and 1/2 hour of Pitching and/or Sand Play.
- The Cost for the Junior Golf Clinic is $10 per student per clinic. Payable the day of the Clinic by Cash or Check.
- Players must register for a Clinic at least one day in advance.
Tuesday, June 17
Tuesday, June 24
Tuesday, July 1
Tuesday, July 8
Tuesday, July 15
Tuesday, July 22
Tuesday, July 29